- Cooking Time: 8 hr 30 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/4 pounds beef boneless round, tip or chuck steak, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 cup Progresso® beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Southwestern salsa-style diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions (from 1-pound bag), thawed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- Cut beef steak into 4 serving pieces. Place beef in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Mix broth, tomatoes, cumin, salt and garlic in medium bowl; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir bell pepper mixture and rice into mixture in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More