- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 slices uncooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup regular or nonalcoholic dark beer
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cans (15 oz each) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained
- In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp; drain.
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place bacon mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More