- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Make rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook garlic and pork chops in oil 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix soup and cornstarch. Pour over pork chops; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More