- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- Apple Crisp
- 4 medium tart apples, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- Cream Layer and Topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch schnapps
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray bottom only of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup schnapps. Spread in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix melted butter and cookie mix. Spread on top of apples.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream, 1 tablespoon schnapps and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, alternately spoon warm apple crisp and cream mixture into small glasses. Top each with caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Social Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More