BETTY CROCKER SPIKED APPLE CRISP SHOOTERS
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- Apple Crisp
- 4 medium tart apples, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- Cream Layer and Topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch schnapps
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray bottom only of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup schnapps. Spread in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix melted butter and cookie mix. Spread on top of apples.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream, 1 tablespoon schnapps and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, alternately spoon warm apple crisp and cream mixture into small glasses. Top each with caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More