- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except pasta sauce. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve with pasta sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More