- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except pasta sauce. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve with pasta sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Christmas CookiesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More