- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 6 to 8 drops red food color
- 6 to 8 drops yellow food color
- 24 miniature candy bars
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix brownie mix, oil, water and eggs. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until centers are set and toothpick inserted near edge of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Run metal spatula around edge of each brownie; lift out to remove from muffin cup.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar, butter, milk and food colors on medium speed until fluffy. Stir in melted vanilla chips. Spoon frosting over cooled cupcakes; top each with candy bar.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More