- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
- 1 tube chocolate decorating gel
- 8 thin round chocolate wafers (2-1/4 inch diameter)
- 1 quart pistachio, mint or ice cream of your choice
- Black shoestring licorice
- 16 semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 candy corn candies
- Red decorating gel
- Coat edge of ice cream cones with decorating gel; press chocolate wafer against gel to make bring of hat.
- Set aside.
- Drop eight scoops of ice cream onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cut licorice into strips for hair; press into ice cream.
- Add chocolate chips for eyes and candy corn for noses.
- Pipe red gel for mouths.
- Flatten scoops slightly to hold hats in place; position hats over heads.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until hats are set. Wrap each in plastic wrap after solidly frozen.
NotesFrightfully Delicious :)
Both young and old members of my family request these frozen treats every Halloween. DGS and I have made this a fun tradition every year!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More