- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 medium head of cabbage (or use a bag of pre-shredded cabbage that is used to make slaw)
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- approximately 30 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 ½ tsp. pepper
- grated Cheddar Jack cheese
- Let dinner rolls thaw and rise.
- Brown hamburger, add chopped onion and spices and cook until tender.
- Drain off grease.
- Shred or finely chop cabbage and add to the meat mixture.
- Cover with lid to steam cabbage.
- Combine two of the thawed rolls and roll flat on a greased countertop.
- Place some cheese on dough and then add some of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold edges over, turn over and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Place each bierrock about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesBeirocks are a kind of closed sandwich. They can be frozen and reheated in the microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Foodie BabySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More