- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- 1 medium head of cabbage (or use a bag of pre-shredded cabbage that is used to make slaw)
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- approximately 30 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 ½ tsp. pepper
- grated Cheddar Jack cheese
- Let dinner rolls thaw and rise.
- Brown hamburger, add chopped onion and spices and cook until tender.
- Drain off grease.
- Shred or finely chop cabbage and add to the meat mixture.
- Cover with lid to steam cabbage.
- Combine two of the thawed rolls and roll flat on a greased countertop.
- Place some cheese on dough and then add some of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold edges over, turn over and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Place each bierrock about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesBeirocks are a kind of closed sandwich. They can be frozen and reheated in the microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More