BIG BATCH CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 5 1/2 - 6 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups plus 4 Tbls. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 24 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat ovn to 350.
- Sift flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Cream sugars and butter until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and salt.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat in flour gradually at low speed until just combined.
- Fold in chips.
- Drop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment using a 1 inch scoop or rounded tsp.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are just browned.
- Let cool on sheet for 2 minutes, transfer to wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More