- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 5 1/2 - 6 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups plus 4 Tbls. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 24 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat ovn to 350.
- Sift flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Cream sugars and butter until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and salt.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat in flour gradually at low speed until just combined.
- Fold in chips.
- Drop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment using a 1 inch scoop or rounded tsp.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are just browned.
- Let cool on sheet for 2 minutes, transfer to wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More