- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 med. heads green cabbage,(about 4 lbs. ea.,) cored and *shredded.
- 1 lg. white onion, *shredded
- 1 grn.bell pepper. seeded, deveined, and *shredded
- 1 lg. carrot, peeled and *shredded
- 1 lg. rib celery, *shredded
- Combine and mix in a large bowl above ingred.
- In a small saucepan, combine:
- 3/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 c. yellow mustard
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp salt (coarse)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Pour over cabbage mixture.
- ADD 1 1/4 cups sugar (or to taste,) and stir to combine. COVER with plastic wrap and CHILL.
NotesI LUV, Luv slaw! I found this from Martha Stewart Living. This is a little bit different from what I usually fix.
(Be sure to SHRED!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More