- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 med. heads green cabbage,(about 4 lbs. ea.,) cored and *shredded.
- 1 lg. white onion, *shredded
- 1 grn.bell pepper. seeded, deveined, and *shredded
- 1 lg. carrot, peeled and *shredded
- 1 lg. rib celery, *shredded
- Combine and mix in a large bowl above ingred.
- In a small saucepan, combine:
- 3/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 c. yellow mustard
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp salt (coarse)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Pour over cabbage mixture.
- ADD 1 1/4 cups sugar (or to taste,) and stir to combine. COVER with plastic wrap and CHILL.
NotesI LUV, Luv slaw! I found this from Martha Stewart Living. This is a little bit different from what I usually fix.
(Be sure to SHRED!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The One Dollar Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More