- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/3 cup creamy French dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Store in jar in refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Serve with hamburgers.
NotesThis tastes just like the sauce you get on your hamburgers at the golden arches.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More