- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/3 cup creamy French dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Store in jar in refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Serve with hamburgers.
NotesThis tastes just like the sauce you get on your hamburgers at the golden arches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More