- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/3 cup creamy French dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Store in jar in refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Serve with hamburgers.
NotesThis tastes just like the sauce you get on your hamburgers at the golden arches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More