BIG MISTAKE KINDA CORN CHOWDER
Big Mistake Kinda Corn Chowder
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: however many
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Potatoes--however many you need for the people you are serving
- Milk--too much, enough to make the potatoes soupy
- Bacon--1 strip per potato, cooked and diced
- Green Onions--to taste
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese--to taste
- 1-2 packages frozen corn or 1-2 cans of, drained
- Butter--to taste
Boil and mash the potatoes, add some butter and enough milk to make the potatoes soupy.
Add some butter
Add the diced bacon to the potatoes.
Chop the green onions (including the green part) and add to potatoes.
Add the corn and stir. If it's not soupy enough add more milk.
Top with or stir in some shredded cheddar cheese.
So in the end I didn't have mashed potatoes I had a kind of potato chowder that was really, really good.
I've made it since all on it's own instead of as a side dish to a meal.
I've made a lot of things from mistakes that, with a little consideration, came out great.