- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups lemon vodka
- Garnish (optional):
- fresh berries and lemon rind
- Combine sugar and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, then cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- In a pitcher, combine syrup with lemon juice and 4 cups cold water.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add vodka, then stir.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with berries and lemon rind.
NotesA nice change from regular old lemonade!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More