- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs Velveeta-cubed
- 1 block Extra Sharp Cracker Barrell cheese-cubed
- 1 small jar jalapenos-drained
- 1-16 oz can diced tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot on high.
- Watch carefully, stirring often until cheeses are melted and ingredients are blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More