- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs Velveeta-cubed
- 1 block Extra Sharp Cracker Barrell cheese-cubed
- 1 small jar jalapenos-drained
- 1-16 oz can diced tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot on high.
- Watch carefully, stirring often until cheeses are melted and ingredients are blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking DC 2013
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More