- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs Velveeta-cubed
- 1 block Extra Sharp Cracker Barrell cheese-cubed
- 1 small jar jalapenos-drained
- 1-16 oz can diced tomatoes
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot on high.
- Watch carefully, stirring often until cheeses are melted and ingredients are blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More