- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries and reserve 1/4 cup juice. In a mixing bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, topping and marshmallows. Chill until ready to serve.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More