- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 36 ripe bing cherries, pitted
- 8 oz (Solo) almond paste
- 2 Tbs black cherry concentrate
- 10 oz 72% (E. Guittard) chocolate couverture, chopped
- Stir almond paste and black cherry concentrate together till marbled nicely.
- Carefully stuff ripe cherries with the resulting 'cherry marzipan.'
- Chill briefly.
- Meanwhile, gently melt couverture and keep melty over warm water.
- Carefully dry each filled cherry before dipping to coat or partially reveal the cherry, as you like.
- Plate and enjoy immediately. These are ephemeral delights!
NotesJuicy red, ripe bing cherries herald summer with a flourish. These beauties are stuffed with cherry marzipan then dipped in fine courveture, just perfect after a lazy picnic lunch by the lake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More