BIRD BISCUITS - FOR YOUR BIRDS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 jar baby food sweet potatoes, squash or garden vegetables
- 1/2 jar baby food applesauce
- 2 Tbs. wheat germ
- 1/4 C. hand feeding parrot food
- 1/4 C. Beak Appetit, any flavor
- 1/2 C. oatmeal
- 1 Tbs. dry crushed red peppers
- Prepare biscuit mix. Mix remaining ingredients together with biscuit mix very well. Coat your hands with flour (mixture is sticky) and shape mixture into 2 or more biscuits. Place on cookie sheet. Bake in oven preheated to 425 degrees until golden brown. Break up into serving pieces and give to birds. Freeze leftovers for later.
NotesThis is an easy recipe to make because you can use the same biscuit mix you'd use for your family. Before you bake your family's biscuits, save some mix for the birds and follow this recipe. Then bake them all together!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More