- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread slices
- Butter bread on both sides.
- Place in heated fry pan.
- Take a medium size biscuit cutter and cut a hole in center of bread.
- Drop egg in center; add salt and pepper to taste. Cover with lid to set egg.
- Fry on both sides.
- Fry hole from center at same time.
- Cook egg to your liking and serve.
- Eggs and toast are in one pan.
- Note: Make sure pan is hot when placing egg in center hole so egg does not run under bread slice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More