- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 1-12
- Preparation Time: a few minutes
BackstoryBiscoff spread (cookie butter) has the same consistency as peanut butter so it was a no-brainer.
- 9 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter (Biscoff spread/Speculoos)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; add cookie butter and mix until smooth.
- Remover from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large Ziploc bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated.
- Store in an airtight container.