- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 1-12
- Preparation Time: a few minutes
- 9 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter (Biscoff spread/Speculoos)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; add cookie butter and mix until smooth.
- Remover from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large Ziploc bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated.
- Store in an airtight container.
NotesBiscoff spread (cookie butter) has the same consistency as peanut butter so it was a no-brainer.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More