- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 pound (app 2/3 to 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Cut the shortening in with a pastry cutter or two knives until the pieces are the size of small peas.
- Stir in the 2 eggs.
- Add in the milk a tablespoon at a time and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between the palms of your hands to form rolls about 1 1/2 inch long.
- Roll in the sesame seeds and flatten rolls slightly.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet at 375 for 15 minutes.
NotesThis is a nice, not too sweet, biscotti cookie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More