- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One recipe of Biscotti
- 12 tsp. of coffee or Kahlua
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. of cream cheese
- 1 pkg. of pistachio pudding
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Cocoa Powder
- Soak Biscotti in coffee.
- Make pudding according to directions.
- Mix with Cream Cheese.
- Layer Biscotti on bottom of pan.
- Spread Cream Cheese and pudding mixture on top. Spread layer of Cool Whip on top of second layer.
- Sprinkle with Cocoa powder and refrigerate for one hour or more.
- Cut and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More