- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One recipe of Biscotti
- 12 tsp. of coffee or Kahlua
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. of cream cheese
- 1 pkg. of pistachio pudding
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Cocoa Powder
- Soak Biscotti in coffee.
- Make pudding according to directions.
- Mix with Cream Cheese.
- Layer Biscotti on bottom of pan.
- Spread Cream Cheese and pudding mixture on top. Spread layer of Cool Whip on top of second layer.
- Sprinkle with Cocoa powder and refrigerate for one hour or more.
- Cut and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More