- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans buttermilk refrigerator biscuits
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a lightly greased 9x9 inch pan, arrange biscuits, overlapping edges.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More