- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, your preference
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 (8oz) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, cook sausage and drain. While sausage is hot, stir in the cream cheese until melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and form the dough into the shape of a rectangle, closing the seams to make one big sheet of dough. Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spread cream cheese and sausage mixture on top of dough, leaving a 1/2" area around the edges.
- Repeat steps with the other can of crescent rolls and lay the dough on top of the cream cheese and sausage mixture. Pinch the upper and lower dough edges together.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are done. Cut into squares.*NOTE: can add peppers, onions, black olives, diced and seeded tomatoes....etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More