- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, your preference
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 (8oz) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, cook sausage and drain. While sausage is hot, stir in the cream cheese until melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and form the dough into the shape of a rectangle, closing the seams to make one big sheet of dough. Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spread cream cheese and sausage mixture on top of dough, leaving a 1/2" area around the edges.
- Repeat steps with the other can of crescent rolls and lay the dough on top of the cream cheese and sausage mixture. Pinch the upper and lower dough edges together.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crescent rolls are done. Cut into squares.*NOTE: can add peppers, onions, black olives, diced and seeded tomatoes....etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More