- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Makes 12 biscuits
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp very cold butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Cut in the
- butter until the mixture looks like coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in the buttermilk using as few strokes
- as possible to form a thick and sticky batter. There will be lumps; don’t worry about them. Drop
- by heaping tablespoonful onto a baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More