- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups flour
- salt, a pinch or two
- heaping Tbs. baking powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup butter
- milk, nearly 1 cup
- Stir together the dry ingredients. Cut in the butter.
- Stir in the milk to form a ball of dough.
- On a floured surface, pat or roll the dough out to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into circles and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
NotesI always had trouble making homemade biscuits until I found this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More