- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups flour
- salt, a pinch or two
- heaping Tbs. baking powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup butter
- milk, nearly 1 cup
- Stir together the dry ingredients. Cut in the butter.
- Stir in the milk to form a ball of dough.
- On a floured surface, pat or roll the dough out to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into circles and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
NotesI always had trouble making homemade biscuits until I found this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More