- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs cubed bison meat
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can peeled tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup water (if needed)
- Brown meat in small amount of oil in large frying pan, then add onions and cook until golden. Put in crock pot, add tomato sauce, carrots, peeled tomatoes, seasonings and cover.
- Cook in crock pot for 4 hours on high. Add potatoes and 1/2 cup water, if needed. Cover and cook 3 hour on low heat.
- For a variation: transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with rich biscuits. Place in hot oven at 425-F until biscuits are toasty brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Foodie BabySee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More