- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- 1 1/2 cups of any combination of bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, spam, mushrooms, tomato, onions or any thing you preferre, coarsely chopped
- nonstick spray
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk (room temperature)
- salt & pepper, garlic powder, dry sweet basil, or other seasonings as preferred to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Set out eggs and milk (cold eggs and milk will increase cooking time)
- Fry or microwave bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, or Spam to brown or crisp
- Saute any combination of meat and vegetable ingredients (total 1 & 1/2 cups)in a skillet with butter until tender.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9" square or round glass pan. Spread sauted ingredients evenly in pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix eggs, Bisquick, and milk together well with a wisk, or in a blender Pour this mixture over the sauted ingredients in the pan.
- Sprinkle with basil, garlic, salt and pepper, (seasoning to taste)
- Bake one hour. (I cooked mine only 50 minutes...was afraid it was getting too brown.)
NotesVersatile quiche recipe, yet simple, and of course - Quick and Easy! Use a varity of meats or vegetables to make it as you like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Adventures in Cooking
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More