- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- 1 1/2 cups of any combination of bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, spam, mushrooms, tomato, onions or any thing you preferre, coarsely chopped
- nonstick spray
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk (room temperature)
- salt & pepper, garlic powder, dry sweet basil, or other seasonings as preferred to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Set out eggs and milk (cold eggs and milk will increase cooking time)
- Fry or microwave bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, or Spam to brown or crisp
- Saute any combination of meat and vegetable ingredients (total 1 & 1/2 cups)in a skillet with butter until tender.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9" square or round glass pan. Spread sauted ingredients evenly in pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix eggs, Bisquick, and milk together well with a wisk, or in a blender Pour this mixture over the sauted ingredients in the pan.
- Sprinkle with basil, garlic, salt and pepper, (seasoning to taste)
- Bake one hour. (I cooked mine only 50 minutes...was afraid it was getting too brown.)
NotesVersatile quiche recipe, yet simple, and of course - Quick and Easy! Use a varity of meats or vegetables to make it as you like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MidLife Road Trip's
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More