BISQUICK BREAKFAST QUICHE
- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- 1 1/2 cups of any combination of bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, spam, mushrooms, tomato, onions or any thing you preferre, coarsely chopped
- nonstick spray
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk (room temperature)
- salt & pepper, garlic powder, dry sweet basil, or other seasonings as preferred to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Set out eggs and milk (cold eggs and milk will increase cooking time)
Fry or microwave bacon, sausage, ham, turkey, or Spam to brown or crisp
Saute any combination of meat and vegetable ingredients (total 1 & 1/2 cups)in a skillet with butter until tender.
Spray bottom and sides of a 9" square or round glass pan. Spread sauted ingredients evenly in pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
Mix eggs, Bisquick, and milk together well with a wisk, or in a blender Pour this mixture over the sauted ingredients in the pan.
Sprinkle with basil, garlic, salt and pepper, (seasoning to taste)
Bake one hour. (I cooked mine only 50 minutes...was afraid it was getting too brown.)