- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 c Flour; sifted 4 ts Salt
- 1/3 c Baking powder 1 3/4 c Vegetable shortening
- 1 c Powdered milk + 2 TB
- Sift all dry ingredients.
- Cut shortening into flour until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Store well covered in a cool, dry place. You can use this for waffles, pancakes, biscuits and for coating chicken.
- No sugar has been added to this recipe so that you can add what you want for the individual needs of your finished product.
NotesMy daughter, Juanita, is six years oldd and loves to bake. We are always in the kitchen making new mixes for convenience and fun. We found this recipe for a Bisquik mix and we use it constantly. Never can make enough of it but it gives us a great after school project and losts of special time together.
MidLife Road Trip's
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Peppered Bacon, Tomatoe, Mushroom And Lentil Soup
Chocolate Truffle Toffee Cheesecake
Blueberry PieSee More