- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 c Flour; sifted 4 ts Salt
- 1/3 c Baking powder 1 3/4 c Vegetable shortening
- 1 c Powdered milk + 2 TB
- Sift all dry ingredients.
- Cut shortening into flour until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Store well covered in a cool, dry place. You can use this for waffles, pancakes, biscuits and for coating chicken.
- No sugar has been added to this recipe so that you can add what you want for the individual needs of your finished product.
NotesMy daughter, Juanita, is six years oldd and loves to bake. We are always in the kitchen making new mixes for convenience and fun. We found this recipe for a Bisquik mix and we use it constantly. Never can make enough of it but it gives us a great after school project and losts of special time together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More