- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (19.5-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Brownie Classics Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cup Orange Marmalade (I like a more bitter marmalade so I usually make my own)
- Zest from 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or a tiny bit more)
- 1 cup chocolate fudge ready-to-spread frosting (1/2 can)
- Heat oven to 350'F.
- Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds parchment paper.
- In a small pan, Stir and heat marmalade, zest and cranberries till gel is thin. Strain to 1 cup solids.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, cayenne and peanut butter.
- When cold, roll into 24 balls. (approx. 1T each)
- Put back in fridge till needed.
- In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg.
- Mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart to make 24 cookies.
- Smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- Lightly press 1 peanut butter ball into center of each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets 5-10 minutes. (till you can pick them up with your fingers)
- 8. Heat frosting in small pan till thinned - do not boil - whisk to even consistency. - Dip top of cookie in frosting, set on cooling rack.
NotesPeanut Butter "Bite" Brownie Cookies.
I wanted brownies. I wanted cookies. I wanted PB&J ... So I combined them all...
....Be Careful, They bite back....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More