- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of beer
- 2(4-oz cans of whole green chilies, drained
- 4-oz jack cheese
- Cut the cheese into 1/2" cubes, Combine the flour, salt and garlic powder.
- Stir well, then add the beer.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Cut the chilies into 3/4 " wide strips.
- Wrap around a piece of cheese and secure with a toothpick.
- Dip into the batter to coat well and deep fry~ Makes 2 dozen~`Janie
NotesSpecial to me because I love to, not only prepare Appetizers but that is my favorite kind of food~
Recipe is from the Internet~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More