- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySpecial to me because I love to, not only prepare Appetizers but that is my favorite kind of food~
Recipe is from the Internet~
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of beer
- 2(4-oz cans of whole green chilies, drained
- 4-oz jack cheese
- Cut the cheese into 1/2" cubes, Combine the flour, salt and garlic powder.
- Stir well, then add the beer.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Cut the chilies into 3/4 " wide strips.
- Wrap around a piece of cheese and secure with a toothpick.
- Dip into the batter to coat well and deep fry~ Makes 2 dozen~`Janie