- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard remaining piece of dough).
- Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
- Serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More