- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard remaining piece of dough).
- Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
- Serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More