- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread Flour //240g
- All-Purpose Flour // 60g
- Sugar // 30g
- Salt // 1/4tsp
- Dry Yeast // 1+1/4tsp
- Milk // 160g
- Egg // 30g
- Butter // 30g
- [Mixing & Kneading] In a large bowl, combine everything except butter. Beat until well blended using a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment. Add in butter and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
- [First Rise] Shape into a ball. Place dough in a greased bowl, and turn once. Cover, and let rise in a warm place until x2.5 in size. Punch the risen dough down completely.
- [Dividing] Divide in the size you like and shape them into balls. (For stuffed bun, divides into 9 doughs, around 60 g each; for dinner roll, divides into 12 doughs, around 45g each). Cover, and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- [Shaping] Sausage bun: Roll each dough into long strip. Roll the strip around the sausage diagonally.
- Stuffed bun: Roll dough into flat round piece, spoon some shredded cheese and taper ends)
- Cheese bun: Roll dough into long rectangle. Sprinkle shredded cheese and roll it up. Moisten edge with water and seal. Taper ends. Place each shaped doughs on a baking sheet or in a pan.
- [Final Rise] Let the dough rise until doubled in size. Brush egg wash or milk on the top of each dough.
- [Baking] Preheat to 390F, bake for 12-15 minutes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More