- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
BackstoryI love s'mores but sometimes it is just too dang hot to get near a fire in the summer time in Texas.. these are a perfect way to get your s'mores fix without the fuss!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar of Marshmallow Cream
- Preheat oven to 375. Line mini cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Graham Cracker Crust: In a large bowl mix crushed graham crackers (I used my food processor), melted butter and sugar until consistency of sand is reached and ingredients are well combined. Place a tablespoon of mixture into each cupcake liner and using the back of the spoon, press mixture down until compact- think graham cracker crust on a pie. Bake for 10 minutes then cool for 20 minutes on rack.
- Easy Chocolate Ganache: While crusts are baking, heat 1/2 cup heavy cream in the microwave for about 1 minute (until its good and hot). Add cup of chocolate chips and whisk constantly until smooth and creamy. Set aside to cool.
- After crusts and ganache are cooled, place a tablespoon of chocolate onto crusts. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes so chocolate will set.
- Toasted Marshmallow: Remove tarts from freezer. Set oven to Broil. Fill a piping bag or large zip-lock bag with a jar of Marshmallow fluff (this is just to make it less of a mess, if you want to spoon it on top, by all means don't let me stop you). Place a dollop of fluff on top of each tart. To get the toasted effect place under broiler, leaving the oven door slightly cracked to tell when you've got that perfectly toasted top.