- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 square Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave for 2 minutes more and stir until all is melted.
- Add the vanilla and pour into a buttered square pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.
- For a slightly sweeter fudge, substitute 1 square of semi-sweet chocolate for the unsweetened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Taste of CenturyLink
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More