- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 square Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave for 2 minutes more and stir until all is melted.
- Add the vanilla and pour into a buttered square pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.
- For a slightly sweeter fudge, substitute 1 square of semi-sweet chocolate for the unsweetened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More