- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/4-cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut slit in the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together blue cheese and basil.
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breast (use a toothpick to hold chicken together)
- Fry on each side in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Side suggestions** perfect with rice pilaf and a green salad
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is a quick recipe that tastes like it took all day - perfect for guests!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking for a Cure
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More