- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/4-cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut slit in the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together blue cheese and basil.
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breast (use a toothpick to hold chicken together)
- Fry on each side in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Side suggestions** perfect with rice pilaf and a green salad
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is a quick recipe that tastes like it took all day - perfect for guests!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More