- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can white corn, drained
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- a good shake of Tony Cachere's Cajun Seasoning
- Mix the beans, corn, onion, peppers, and cilantro in a bowl. Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over veggies. Stir and Tony's-it a little more as necessary. Serve at room temperature with blue or white corn tortilla chips.
- Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
NotesRecipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
A really fresh salsa with a bites-you-back vinaigrette.