- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened (or use 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1cup (6-ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6-ounce package) White chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toffee candy such as Almond Rocca
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and chopped toffee. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 23 minutes. Remove pan to wire rack. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars
NotesI'm a big Starbucks fan and found this recipe clone for their Toffee Bars...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Italy or Bust
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More