- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 19-21 oz. package fudge brownie mix
- 1 10-12 oz. package white baking pieces
- 1Â½ cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- Â¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Â¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup chocolate pieces (I like dark chocolate, but it's really up to you)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease the bottom of a 13"x9"x2" baking pan; set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in half of the white baking pieces and the 1Â½ cup semisweet chocolate pieces. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with the remaining white chocolate baking pieces; bake for 1 minute more. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl combine butter and hot water; stir in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Beat by hand until smooth. Spoon over top of brownies. Sprinkle with the Â¾ cup chocolate pieces. Cool about 1Â½ hours or until frosting is set. Cut into bars. Makes about 36 brownies.
- Lightly coating chocolate pieces in flour will help them stay evenly distributed in the brownie batter.
NotesThis is another one I got from my mom (with some additions from me). I haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to post a picture!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More