- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (14oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (14oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans Rotel, juices and all
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 med red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- juice of 1 lime
- 5 small avocados, diced
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis recipe comes from a friend of mine I changed it up a little to make it mine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MidLife Road Trip's
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More