- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryThis recipe comes from a friend of mine I changed it up a little to make it mine.
- 1 can (14oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (14oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans Rotel, juices and all
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 med red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- juice of 1 lime
- 5 small avocados, diced
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More