- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (14oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (14oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans Rotel, juices and all
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 med red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- juice of 1 lime
- 5 small avocados, diced
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis recipe comes from a friend of mine I changed it up a little to make it mine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More