BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALSA
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans
- 1 (11-oz.) can shoe peg corn
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2-3 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, snipped into small pieces
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped finely
- 2-3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Mix all of the above ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis is delicious and refreshing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More