- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15-oz. can vegetarian refried black bean
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Heat the black beans on the stove or in a microwave.
- Warm tortillas, one at a time, in a large dry skillet, flipping to warm both sides until soft.
- Spread warm tortilla with approximately 1/2 cup of bean mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and salsa.
- Roll tortilla around filling and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More