- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15-oz. can vegetarian refried black bean
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Heat the black beans on the stove or in a microwave.
- Warm tortillas, one at a time, in a large dry skillet, flipping to warm both sides until soft.
- Spread warm tortilla with approximately 1/2 cup of bean mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and salsa.
- Roll tortilla around filling and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More