- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices in juice, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned pimentos, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 chipotle pepper, puréed and strained*
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seed, toasted**
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- * Use 1 pepper from canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, if available.
- ** To toast, place seeds in a small skillet. Roast on medium heat for about 30 seconds, shaking the skillet, until the spice smells roasted and pops.
- Grill pineapple slices on gas or charcoal grill until slices have brown grill marks, turning once.
- Cut into 1/2-inch dices.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple with remaining ingredients except salt and pepper; mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
NotesServe with any grilled meat.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More