BLACK BEAN CORN SALSA
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn (white or yellow), drained
- 1 tub tomato basil feta cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (light green part only)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- garlic powder to taste
Open feta cheese crumbles and crumble the big chunks by hand.
Combine beans, corn, feta and onion in medium mixing bowl.
In small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic powder. Mix well.
Pour dressing over bean/corn mixture, stir well.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving (24 hours is best for maximum flavor).
Serve with tortilla chips.