- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn (white or yellow), drained
- 1 tub tomato basil feta cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (light green part only)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- garlic powder to taste
- Open feta cheese crumbles and crumble the big chunks by hand.
- Combine beans, corn, feta and onion in medium mixing bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over bean/corn mixture, stir well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving (24 hours is best for maximum flavor).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis is *slightly* (yes, only slightly) more work than opening a jar of red salsa, but this is so different and tastes SO good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More