- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn (white or yellow), drained
- 1 tub tomato basil feta cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (light green part only)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- garlic powder to taste
- Open feta cheese crumbles and crumble the big chunks by hand.
- Combine beans, corn, feta and onion in medium mixing bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over bean/corn mixture, stir well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving (24 hours is best for maximum flavor).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis is *slightly* (yes, only slightly) more work than opening a jar of red salsa, but this is so different and tastes SO good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More