- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces frozen veggie crumbles
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion -- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 15 ounces canned black beans -- rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chilies -- drained
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 8 8" flour tortilla
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 3 ounces goat cheese -- crumbled
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 scallions -- sliced
- Heat oven to 400. In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine veggie crumbles, taco mix and water; mix well. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, to blend flavors. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add beans, enchilada sauce and green chilies; mix well. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Spoon taco seasoned mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll; place seam side down in a 8x12" baking dish. Spoon bean and enchilada sauce mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 8-12 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and casserole is thoroughly heated. Remove from oven. Spoon salsa side down center of casserole; sprinkle with scallions.
- "The Capitol Times"
"The Capitol Times"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More