- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces frozen veggie crumbles
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion -- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 15 ounces canned black beans -- rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chilies -- drained
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 8 8" flour tortilla
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 3 ounces goat cheese -- crumbled
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 scallions -- sliced
- Heat oven to 400. In a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, combine veggie crumbles, taco mix and water; mix well. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, to blend flavors. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add beans, enchilada sauce and green chilies; mix well. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Spoon taco seasoned mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll; place seam side down in a 8x12" baking dish. Spoon bean and enchilada sauce mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 8-12 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and casserole is thoroughly heated. Remove from oven. Spoon salsa side down center of casserole; sprinkle with scallions.
- "The Capitol Times"
"The Capitol Times"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More