- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 4 medium scallion(s), sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 head Boston lettuce, washed and seperated into leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix the black beans, corn, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic and salt. Refrigerate, covered, until the flavors are blended, at least 1 hour.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a work surface and fill with about 1/3 cup of the bean mixture; fold up burrito-style. Repeat, using all the bean mixture (save any extra lettuce for a salad).
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More