BLACK BEAN QUESADIA
- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas, Mission®
- 1 cup canned refried low-fat black beans, Rosarito®
- 1 cup chunky salsa, Pace®
- 1 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese, Kraft®
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole (refrigerated section)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, Knudsen®
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lay 1 tortilla on a clean work surface.
Spread the beans evenly over the tortilla.
Spoon 3/4 cup of the salsa over the beans, then sprinkle with the cheese.
Top with the second tortilla.
Place the quesadilla on a foil-covered cookie sheet.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the top is crisp and brown.
Meanwhile, swirl the guacamole and sour cream together in a small bowl.
Cut the quesadilla into 4 equal portions and transfer to a plate.
Serve with the guacamole mixture and remaining 1/4 cup of salsa.
Storage and Leftovers: Cover tightly and refrigerate; store for up to one day. Reheat in a 400-degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot.