- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas, Mission®
- 1 cup canned refried low-fat black beans, Rosarito®
- 1 cup chunky salsa, Pace®
- 1 cup Mexican-style shredded cheese, Kraft®
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole (refrigerated section)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, Knudsen®
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay 1 tortilla on a clean work surface.
- Spread the beans evenly over the tortilla.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the salsa over the beans, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Top with the second tortilla.
- Place the quesadilla on a foil-covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the top is crisp and brown.
- Meanwhile, swirl the guacamole and sour cream together in a small bowl.
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 equal portions and transfer to a plate.
- Serve with the guacamole mixture and remaining 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Storage and Leftovers: Cover tightly and refrigerate; store for up to one day. Reheat in a 400-degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More