- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe original recipe comes from the Brazilian Bikini Body book. I've tweaked it slightly. This is a good dish to bring to a potluck picnic or barbeque.
- 1 28 oz. can of Goya Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of minced purple onion
- 3/4 cup cubed queso fresco or panela
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced parsely
- Olive oil
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- Freshly ground pepper
- First make a vinagrette by combining olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisk until well blended, season to taste with salt.
- Next, combine beans, chopped vegetables, herbs, and cheese.
- Add vinagrette and mix well to combine
- Correct seasonings to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- You must SAVE this recipe