- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 28 oz. can of Goya Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of minced purple onion
- 3/4 cup cubed queso fresco or panela
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced parsely
- Olive oil
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- Freshly ground pepper
- First make a vinagrette by combining olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisk until well blended, season to taste with salt.
- Next, combine beans, chopped vegetables, herbs, and cheese.
- Add vinagrette and mix well to combine
- Correct seasonings to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThe original recipe comes from the Brazilian Bikini Body book. I've tweaked it slightly. This is a good dish to bring to a potluck picnic or barbeque.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More