- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped and include the green tops
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, snipped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 giant garlic clove, pressed or chopped finely
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (11.5 oz) refrigerated cornbread twists
- 1. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, and garlic.
- 2. Add lime juice to mixture.
- 3. Add beans, salt, pepper, mix gently. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 4. Serve on warm bread.
- optional**Can add 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained.
- Cornbread Slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2. Lightly spray cornbread slices with non stick spray.
NotesHere's a twist on the usual salsa and chips...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MidLife Road Trip's
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More