- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1 can extra spicy rotel tomatoes and chiles, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa (hot!)
- 2-4 tbsp mayo
- Beat the cream cheese at room temp with salsa and mayo until very creamy. Mix in the corn and the rotel tomatoes, fold in the beans. It’s better after it rests for a day for the flavors to blend.
- Can be used as a dip with chips, added in a salad, served with a meal - like chicken. Very tastey and easy.
NotesI see that there are several black bean salsas here, but none of the creamy type. I think calling this a recipe is probably stretching it a bit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More